1. Athletes may enter as many events as they wish.
2. All performances will be scored against scoring tables based on the AAA standards where a points score is allocated to every performance. A performance equalling a grade 1 performance would score 75 points where a grade 4 performance would score 50 points. The tables will be published on the club web site before the championship and will be posted up on the day.
3. The club championship trophy in each age group will be awarded to the athlete whose best three events produce the highest points total. Medals will be awarded to the first three overall in each age group
4. Certificates will be given to all entrants recording their performances.
5. Entry fee is £2 per event or £5 for as many events as you like, remember that you must compete in at least three events to have a chance of winning the club championship in your age group.
6. U13’s U15’s and U17’s wanting to enter an event which will not be held on the club championship day e.g. 1500m, triple jump, hammer, pole vault etc will be able to do that event on a training night during the week before the championship provided that they enter in advance and tell their coach in advance that they want to do an event not being held on the day. Pole Vault will be held on Tuesday 6th June.
7. Entries will be accepted on the day but only for the events being held on the day.
9. ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE FULLY PAID UP CLUB MEMBERS, THEY MUST HAVE PAID THEIR MEMBERSHIP FEE FOR THIS YEAR (2006-2007 which became due from 1st May 2006). They will be able to pay their membership fee on the day of the championship.
10. UNDER 11’S ONLY – High Jump and Javelin will be held on Sunday 4th June during normal training.
11. UNDER 11’S ONLY – The three scoring events must include ONE RUN, ONE JUMP AND ONE THROW. You can enter as many events as you like and your club championship score will be the combined scores of your best run, best jump and best throw.
If you can help please contact John Lane 01932 245700 or Debbie Singleton 01932 225351