A number of our Masters athletes competed at the South of England indoor championships at the weekend.
- Jo Flowers ran her first ever indoor race and won the W45 400m in a new pb of 63.27.
- Jo Locker won the W35 3000m in 10:42.
- Chris Taplin won the M45 400m in 56.08s and came second in the 200m in 25.57.
- Chris Ness won the M45 pentathlon by 5 points, 2650 to 2645. His best performances were the high jump, 1.61, (his best this century!) and the 1000m in 3:02.68.
- Stuart Channon was second in the M35 60m by only 0.02s in 7.47 and third in the M35 200m in 24.35.
- Susie McLoughlin won the W35 200m in 27.03.
- Jo Regan won the W45 60m and triple jump with 9.80 & 7.79
- Sarah Burke won the W40 60m hurdles in 9.81